Daycare for Toddlers
Early Education and Toddler Childcare
Your toddler will make great developmental strides in our toddler daycare and education program — right from their first steps to learning how to use the toilet!
We will respond to your toddler’s curiosity, energy, and enthusiasm by providing fun learning activities and creative playtime. While introducing structure, we also offer structure and routine, and these experiences make learning enjoyable!
Your toddler’s teacher will organize a day with song, dance, and outdoor play. We will work with you when your child is ready for potty training.
The foundation of our toddler daycare curriculum is Creative Curriculum(r), an award-winning program that supports your child in developing critical skills. This curriculum is enhanced by the most recent research on brain-based development available only at Progressive Play Preschool.
We create routines and structures to help your toddler grow as they develop.
Inside Your Toddler's Day
- Learning interactions include relationship-building exercises and sensory and language
- Brain-based learning in small groups
- Storytime with Seeds of Literary focuses on character development and literacy skills
- Music and movement
- Outside time
The Toddler Daycare Program's Goals
- Positive self-image
- Encourage language development and analytical skill
- Encourage creativity
- Increase your attention span
- Encourage potty training
- Encourage physical development and healthy nutrition.
- More complex emotions
Developmental Milestones for Toddler Program
- Take an interest in fine motor skills like coloring or cutting
- Use your body to perform large movements (running, dancing, and kicking).
- Form sentences and phrases
- Names can be identified with objects and people
- Recognize that others have feelings
- Express your emotions with your body
- Encourage social play
Enhanced Safety and Health Practices
Safety is paramount to your child. Every precaution is taken to ensure your child feels safe and secure while with us.
Based on the CDC’s current recommendations, we have strengthened our safety and health practices to provide a healthy and safe environment. For more information, please visit the Safety, Security & Health section.
Programs/preschool days cares /infants/ in-Hesperia, San Bernardino County