Daycare for Infants
Infant Childcare and Early Education Programs
Your baby will thrive and develop in a safe, nurturing environment. Our infant nursery was designed to give warmth and security to your baby and respond to their curiosity and energy. Your baby’s primary caregiver will focus on your individual needs and work with your family to create a consistent routine, including bottle times, nap times, and playtime.
Your baby may be playing while you are learning. Our preschool day care Curriculum helps your baby achieve vital developmental milestones such as language and cognitive skills, social and emotional development, and advanced motor skills.
Brain Connect Infant Curriculum
Our infant curriculum is designed to meet any unique needs of your baby, and it’s based on the five standards for brain development. It will ensure your baby achieves these critical developmental goals.
1. Critical thinking
These five components are the foundation of our play-based activities. We have created thousands of them, and each activity has a learning purpose.
- Your primary caregiver will create a lesson plan each week for your baby.
- Your child will create a lesson plan specific to them, and at least six activities will be geared toward their interests and developmental goals.
- Weekly lesson plans are created. However, some activities can be repeated.
- You can view the lesson plan in the nursery so that you are always familiar with it.
Our daycare provides an Infant Curriculum that helps support your baby in developing critical skills. These programs are also integrated into our early education and infant daycare programs.
Babies spend most of their time lying on their backs (in car seats, cribs, or strollers). Tummy Time allows infants to lie on their stomachs while being supervised. Tummy Time helps your baby strengthen its arm, chest, and neck muscles. It also promotes motor skills and prevents the flattening or dilating of the head. Tummy Time helps your baby develop the strength necessary to sit up, roll over, crawl, and walk.
Baby Sign Language
Your baby will learn and use simple signs in our infant daycare. Your infant will learn how to communicate their feelings and needs using baby sign language, and this is before they can speak. Talk to your teacher about these signs so you can share them with your baby at your home in the same way.
Developmental Milestones for Infant Childcare Program
- Lift your head
- Follow motions and see objects.
- Express your emotions
- Roll over, sit up, get assistance, and walk with support
- Emerging language development
- Start to eat baby food.
- Teeth emerge
- Have a conversation with your friends and family
Inside Your Baby's Day
- Your baby’s teacher holds your infant, rocks, sings, smiles at, or explores the world together with you.
- For muscle growth, tummy time.
- Your baby can have individual and small-group experiences to learn from and explore the world around them.
- Take time to be outside and connect with nature.
The Infant Daycare Program's Goals
- Sensitivity to the environment should be raised
- It gives you a sense of security
- Encourage language and intellectual growth
- Encourage physical growth and healthy nutrition
- Develop positive self-esteem
Enhanced Safety and Health Practices
Safety is paramount to your child. Every precaution is taken to ensure your child feels safe and secure while with us.
Based on the CDC’s current recommendations, we have strengthened our safety and health practices to provide a healthy and safe environment. For more information, please visit the Safety, Security & Health section.